Basic Course of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality for Beginners
- What is Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality?
- XR World
- Devices required for AR-VR.
- Examples of AR-VR.
- Types of Augmented Reality.
- History of AR-VR.
- Uses of AR-VR in different sectors.
- AR-VR development softwares/engines.
- AR-VR development Kit.
- Future of AR-VR.
- Unity overview and it’s alternative.
- Vuforia overview
- Unity Basics
- Animation and Scripting
- Visual Studio basics
- Vuforia Basic
- Unity menu and buttons
- Text Mesh Pro (TMP)
- Marker based Target
- Demo Apps
- Intro to 3D model stores
- Extra scripts
- Intro to Mixamo for 3D model animation
- Multiple Target
- Customization of models (colours, textures etc)
- Intro to Markerless
- Designing a Main Menu
- UI that will work with all Screen Resolution
- Level Selection UI with Camera Transition
- Scene transitions in unity
- Virtual Buttons
- Pro builder
- Object Recognition
- Basic VR app in Unity
- Week 6 to Week 8
What Will I Learn?
- Basics of AR-VR, software development platforms & kits.
- Basic C# Scripting.
- Small demo apps during the course.
- Hands-on one big project.
Topics for this course
12 Lessons13h 20m 20s
Overview of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality world
Introduction of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality00:5:20
Examples of Augmented Reality00:11:41
Examples of Marker based Augmented Reality00:09:52
Types of Markerless Augmented Reality00:10:41
Brief History of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality00:02:02
Use of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Different Industry00:13:03
Use of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in Different Industry00:12:40
XR Development Kit and Future of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality00:11:06
Special XR Session with Mr Avi Dwivedi Founder of XRDI00:28:58
XR QandA Session with Sushant Kumar and Mr Avi Dwivedi00:33:19
Basics of Unity, Vuforia, Visual Studio, andTMP
Creating a New Project in Unity00:03:37
Different Windows and Layouts in Unity00:10:13
Hands on 3D Modeling, Aimations, and Texture
Designing a Main Menu and UI
Virtual Buttons, Pro Builder, Object Recognition, and VR intro
Week 6,7, and 8